|Click to Enlarge|
- Go to Wrench Icon
- Click on Options
- Go to the Under the Hood (Tab)
- Scroll down and select Change font and language setting under the Web Content section.
- Select Languages (Tab) from the dialog box appeared.
- If you want to change the entire webpage or the content of the pages then add your preferred language then follow the 6th step in the picture.
- If you want to change the behavior, menus, tooltips, dialog boxes etc then follow the 7th step shown in the picture.
- Press OK
- Press Close
There is an official Article of Google Chrome for Changing Fonts, Languages and encoding, to review click here. This discussion may be helpful for the users who are facing language problems.